Welcome to King of Kings Special Needs Ministry. We serve special needs children in our congregation and in the surrounding community through a ministry that focuses on the entire family. You do NOT have to be a member of the church at attend any of the events and activities. Here is the vision of our ministry:
- We strive to CONNECT special need children and their families with a loving and supportive Christ-Centered Community.
- We seek to BUILD relations with Christ, the children and families while walking along side each other as we experience the joys and struggles of life.
- We INVITE you to walk with us.
Calendar of Programs and Event: We welcome all families with special needs children in the community and we hope you will find a place at King of Kings that supports your family in some way. We hope to meet you at one of the events.
- Sunday School: September 18, 2016 – May 21, 2017: 9 am: We offer full inclusion in our typical Sunday School Program and a self-contained Special Needs class specifically designed to meet the physical, mental and spiritual needs of your child.
- Childcare during the Worship Service (10 -11 am) – This is a wonderful way to get help us get to know your special needs child and for the rest of your family to worship together.
Contact Judi Hangen Cooper at 703-378-7272, ext. 225 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Journey: Connect, Build, Serve